NAHA PRO HILLCLIMBER #216
LIVIN THE DREAM!!!

NOTHING BUT GREEN LABEL BLENDZALL!!!

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/P ... /Home.aspx
http://www.pro-hillclimbers.org/
Algava

Post by Algava »

I took ZERO pictures.
Great time as usual, out of shape as usual, sore as hell as usual.
It was cool to see al the Montana crew and all the others.
Thank you Matt for bringing me the forks and feeding me.
Finally met Kenny, nice guy, super funny.
Thanks Trace for the hospitality and letting me use your kitchen to keep my pasta diet up to standards.
We missed the Lewis Clan mission to feed the homeless hoons and the hoonshine promised by Brit and never delivered.
Next year I'll bring out the family and the portable oven,,,Ok Slomo.
BTW,thanks to CR for supplying not one but two tubes and the use of the facilities.
Nice seeing Wild Bill, Donnie and Junior, Williams and Brenda, all supercool as usual and leading us around.
Last but not least Bob for sharing the trip together and the use of your truck for my own personal business.
Also Deeno and family,Steve, 84crlover I believe, nice seeing you, too bad you didn't get much riding and you had to leave soon. I hope you don't blame me being late and holding everyone up.
Hasta la vista baby
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

I also took zero pics...to be honest I don't own a camera.

Really great time, really sick riding. If you are looking for a challenge AZ is waiting. All of the Hoons that showed up were really great guys. Bob thanks for the spin on the AF. I will be planning on making it again next year, to everyone who showed, Thank You!

Great Time!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

So, here we are... all loaded up....

Got bikes, booze, but no broads..... :cry:

We left at 3:00am Friday.... made it out to AZ around 9:00am.... stopped for a little refreshments along the way... Al says... " You dumbass, that shit is going to kill you......" How right he was.

So we get to the staging area... I already got a little rumble in my gut. All the "A" gang is there.... We exchange hello's, and I lay a couple of OEM pipes on Slomo.... he's jazzed!!!

I upped the jetting on my bike somemore. Damm .... this thing wants a lot of gas with Roosty's porting. Bike feels pretty good at this point ...Unfortunatly, I dont.

So we gear up, and go off on a little loop. 15 miles or so. I ride like I'm drunk....and feel some chills coming on... oh crap.

We get back to the staging area, and I'm feeling worse. I lay down in the back of A/P's truck and fall asleep. Don comes by and kicks the bumper to wake me up..... and I feel some cramps and contractions in my tummy..... like I'm going to have a baby.

I spring up and race to CR's trailer, and promptly distroy the shitter. No need for long explainations.... it looked something like this.

Two bottles of 409 later, its acceptable. Not perfect... but without a pressure washer.... its as good as it gets.

So we bullshit somemore. I meet Chummly. Doods a trip. You cant tell if thats really the way he is, of if he's yanking your crank the way Andy Kaufman used to ... back in the day. Or even Unknown Hinson

Guy makes ZERO sense even in person, like his posts at Tracy's site do.

So its getting dark and cold.... so we head to Tracy's for grub and sleep.

The food at HoonFEST is always off the hook. Trace burns up some KILLER steaks with his special rub, and Al speads out some potato salad while Dredge and I scarf out. My stomach is starting to feel better.

After dinner we go to the Great Western Gun Show ( aka Tracys room) . Al falls in love with this sniper set up....

Afterwords its night night time ..... I got to cuddle with some of Traces puppies...

This is Maggie, my favorite....

Trace says she's not too frendily.. but she was to me.

Al gets up early to take my truck to buy another bike. This leaves me to get stuffed behind Traces seat in his Toyota for the ride back to the staging area. We get there and some new Hoons have arrived..... Cool, time to chit chat and raise the needle on my bike some more. Almost too much time as Al's late getting back, and its a scramble to get my gear on for todays ride. Thanks to everyone who had to wait.... sorry.

The big is running better. It still has a weird flat spot just off idle, and the bike quit on me several times during the day. I'm liking the rest of it and have come to terms with Roostys porting. Runs prettty god damm good Adam. Thanks!

Rhino is about as me / Jay Lewis..... He took it for a spin and commented that is got pretty good "Giddy-Up"!

So Don / Donnie lead us out for a real good "C" loop. I spend alot of time behind Wild Bill..... who's my friggin' hero. Guy is old enough to remember riding and racing.. back in the 1960's! He's faster than me, smoother than me, and has more endurance than me.....

Your the man Bill! His wife is too funny too, and your "retarded" dog.

Kenny Hamil is about 33" tall, and goes out with the "A" loop guys. Not that Kenny cant hang with them, but theres a few places you really need to be able to touch the ground... as Kenny finds out. He taks it all in stride, as he picks Cholla needles out of his ass. He's going 100mph sitting still, has a sweet 125 A/F conversion, and a great dog too. Meeting him was one of the highlights of the trip. Thanks for comming down Kenny!!

Rhino is another Hoon who is my "Brother from another Mother." We hit it off straight away.... and I plan to visit him when I go up to Reno. Super humble, and pretty fast from what I hear. Thanks for the good time Matt.

I'm so bad with names sometimes, cant remember all the Montana Boys names.....So Slomo, CR, Dan, and all the rest of you.... thanks for making the long haul down.

We head back to Tracy's, and Al is promising us some kind of killer dinner. Al really delivered on this one!!!! One was a pasta in heavy cream sauce, the other was pasta in red sauce. Couldnt decide which was better!!!! Thanks Al!

So we leave @ 3am again., and I drive a bit. Then Al gets behind the wheel. I wake up to Al laughing about how he kept up to a Ford Mustang until 100mph or so........ I think their is a Duramax is Al's future.

And thats about it ..... super good to see Brenda again, and the local's who names I never seem to get, even after 5 years.

Thanks again to Don / Donnie. They basically "donate" their weekend to keep all us slow poke, city slickers on the trail, and out of harms way.

Good job guys!!!!

Good to see Dean, his lovely wife, and beautiful girls out and about. HoonFEST is about family... but unfortunatly his was the only "Family" their this year. Good to see you Dean, once a year isnt hardly enough.

Most of all , thanks to A/P for houseing and feeding a few stray dogs this year.

:headbang: :clink: :lmao: :woot: :nutkick: :roast: :m16: :whoop: :headbang:
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

Nice write up :cool:
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

I know you had a good time at the GP Jay, but you and the Clan were greatly missed @ H/F.

:cry:
Algava

Post by Algava »

AlisoBob wrote:I know you had a good time at the GP Jay, but you and the Clan were greatly missed @ H/F.

:cry:
x500
Rue

Post by Rue »

Hopefully the fam and I can make it out there next year. It looks like a blast!!! God willing I should have a J.O.B. by then...
AFC Build link
http://www.bannedcr500riders.com/board/ ... 220#106220

"Real success is finding your lifework in the work that you love" (David McCullough)
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

Thanks guys, I hope that next yr it can get moved to the 4day weekend
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

lewisclan wrote:Nice write up :cool:
X2
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

Great write up Bob!

When you come to Reno we have some great Sushi places....OK I know its Reno but I grew up near the ocean so I do know good Sushi, thats not to say I have never pounded back the Okani gas station roll, pretty well documented from Hoonfest I am a garbage can.

Second on your bike and Roosty's port job. That thing pulled great everywhere and felt so crispy clean compared to my bike (bone stocker) that felt blubbery in comparison. When I am riding someone else's bike I don't beat on them or wring them out because, well its not mine. I kind of forgot you had all the porting done and Arizona is not exactly the place to hold a bike wide open for long but looking back I wish I would have explored it opened up a little. All I can say is your bike really felt like it was running really strong.

Hoonfest was a great time, rides for all levels, well organized. The AZ Hoons do a great Job.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

I dont ride a prissy S/H.

Take my bike, and ride it like you stole it.

Thats what it was built for.

Next time.

:wink:

Roosty did a " Mo better" everywhere kinda porting, not just WFO duner porting. I like it more every time I ride it.

One dude even took it snorkeling once. Thank god for waterproof filter oil....

:D :D :D
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

Well its Mo better than mine that was for sure!
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

AlisoBob wrote:I dont ride a prissy S/H.

One dude even took it snorkeling once. Thank god for waterproof filter oil....

:D :D :D
Yeah no shit
90cr500guy

Post by 90cr500guy »

I went, so I can scatch it off the bucket list
Brit's queer
2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

I dont ride a prissy S/H.

not all SH are garage queen.... only most :roll:
the 450 will have less power and will be harder to start, and will be heavier, but to make up for it it will require more maintenance.
4stroke=dead fish
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

You use yours.... as god intended.

:cool:
Twist&SHOUT

Post by Twist&SHOUT »

Awesome report! :cool:
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

Hey Bob what ever happened to the picture of us standing with Hammil?
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Tracy took those.... I dont think he ever posted them.
90cr500guy

Post by 90cr500guy »

I got stuck behind Bob
Brit's queer