Glen Helen today

WTF Happened!!!!
iggys-amsoil

Glen Helen today

Post by iggys-amsoil »

First track ride since broken arm. I took the 250 out Labor day to test the arm. I little sore afterwords but good to go.

So I'm itchen to ride the 5 but one of the cross bars (Fasstco Flex) was still bent, after straighening it, its a 1/4 inch longer, WTF! The shit stretched that far. Tells me the rest of the bars are really solid. Thought I could get one yesterday but after checking there site for the address I find out they moved to Utah. :x ARRRRRRRRR..... They used to be just up the street from work. The new one is $15, not bad but not going to be here soon enough.

So the 250 gets rolled out. I don't care about the power for the hills, a mans gota ride when a mans gota ride. Plus need to take it easy after four months off and just get some seat time.

It was a good day. All the jumps were very forgiving and the layout hadn't changed since May :shock: just a couple of minor things. Took a bit getting used to the gearing. Later I felt really comfortable sailing over the tables, if a pushed it I could have cleared the finish line table, its pretty far for this one and the front end is stiffer than the 500. No Flex bars and pro rally grips, harder compression made landings harder. A couple of kicks softer helped.

All in all I'm pretty happy with todays ride. I'm getting some pinging climbing the hills, hmm.... needs a bigger main jet.

Ironicly, the same place I crashed and broke my arm, on my last set of laps there was a rider down. Cept that after going by him three times he still hasn't got back up. :? Some 6-7 minutes. They flaged everyone off, I was spent by then anyway.
Trinity Racing mild porting FMF
62 pilot, EGH needle, 172 main
03 Gen III CR250 frame

2013 Dodger Charger 5.7 Hemi

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Your Amsoil Customer # 350882