HoonFEST 2011!!!

Gather Up for IGG'S BIRFDAY BASH @ DOVE SPRINGS!! March 16-18 2012
britincali

Post by britincali »

Knocked out some glug for the hoonfest and adelanto GP today, gonna be about 120-130 proof and should end up the colour of 927.

Heres the hoonshine that I just put on oak....

I made 4L of it so 2 jars can go to hoonfest and 2 can come to adelanto, we can do a toast from the same bottle lol
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
Algava

Post by Algava »

Ifeel the hangover just by looking at it.
britincali

Post by britincali »

Thats the beauty, no headaches :ride: :ride: :ride: :ride:

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

britincali wrote:Thats the beauty, no headaches :ride: :ride: :ride: :ride:
X491
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
Slomo

Post by Slomo »

It's not the hangover that worries me. It's the possibility of going blind that makes me nervous :shock:
britincali

Post by britincali »

My shit is safe as can be, I cut brutally throwing away all the bad stuff and a lot of the good stuff just to be safe. In a 9 liter run Ill throw away close to 3 liters.

If you do some research it isnt anything alcohol related that made people go blind, it was bad moonshiners during prohibition using stills made with lead solder and materials other than copper or stainless, some were even known to add antifreeze to raise the alcohol content of their shitty shine and to add sweetness.

High temp pure alcohol will leach all kinds of nasties from metals (other than copper and stainless) and plastic or rubber hoses, pretty much all the stuff they used when these guys niggerigged pot stills.

My setup is dialed and I guarantee you'll find more hangover causing chemicals in a bottle of smirnoff.

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
kdizzle

Post by kdizzle »

Just like last year I live about 5-8 miles away from the ride if anyone needs Water for thier trailers, tools parts or a welder I got that covered. Just let me know. Anything else I can be of help with let me know as well.

BTW im roostin all you fuckers with my pussy clutch! Hopefully 2stroke will make it so he can receive enough roost to knock his makita battery clean off his front fender :twisted: :twisted:
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

kdizzle wrote:Hopefully 2stroke will make it so he can receive enough roost to knock his makita battery clean off his front fender :twisted: :twisted:
That shits funny, every time you say it.....
kdizzle

Post by kdizzle »

Ive always been one to run a joke into the ground :cool:
2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

Hopefully 2stroke will make it so he can receive enough roost to knock his makita battery clean off his front fender
not this year, roosty got all my money :lol:
just for you im putting that battery back on for hoonfest
its not even possible for me to recieve roost from a rekluse rider... well maybe if im taking a leak waiting for him
the 450 will have less power and will be harder to start, and will be heavier, but to make up for it it will require more maintenance.
4stroke=dead fish
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

kdizzle wrote:Just like last year I live about 5-8 miles away from the ride if anyone needs Water for thier trailers...
Friday, around 2pm sound good?
kdizzle

Post by kdizzle »

yea give me a shout in the am to let me know if your on schedule..

602 692-0965
kdizzle

Post by kdizzle »

2strokeforever wrote:
Hopefully 2stroke will make it so he can receive enough roost to knock his makita battery clean off his front fender
not this year, roosty got all my money :lol:
just for you im putting that battery back on for hoonfest
its not even possible for me to recieve roost from a rekluse rider... well maybe if im taking a leak waiting for him
One day we will meet, and you and your battry are goin down! :shock: :shock:
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

kdizzle wrote:yea give me a shout in the am to let me know if your on schedule..

602 692-0965
Bob is never on schedule
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

At least I go.
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

true dat....... I do hope to make it one year
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

I can feel the love
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

kdizzle wrote:Just like last year I live about 5-8 miles away from the ride if anyone needs Water for thier trailers, :
I know it helped me last year thanks again
kdizzle

Post by kdizzle »

My plesure Jay, good to meet ya :cool: :cool:
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

The Clan are going to be missed.... big time.

:cry: x 491
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

we will be back next yr maybe then all the clan will be back on bikes,
thanks for the love
kdizzle

Post by kdizzle »

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news --

I went to ride the area yesterday morning and wanted to let you guys know that the site is being HEAVILY partolled by the Sheriffs. THey are looking for spark arrestors and registration. they also are looking for "Dust" and heavy roosting and 500's throwing dust is going to get thier attention.

My bike is pretty much MX only but I occasionally hit the mile markers when I want to change it up. The sheriff came up and spoke with me right when I pulled in the loading area and would NOT let me unload the bike to ride. My bike is not registered and had a PC factory muffler. I have ridden this area dozens of times in the past and while it has been about 6 months since i have been out there, I never once had a problem. Guess the fuckin tree/bird/owl/squirrel huggers are beyond escape.

Make sure your tags are up to date and even if you dont ride with a SA maybe put one in the truck in case they come looking. It is a sad fuckin day when you cant even go out in the middle of the desert and ride a damm dirtbike without getting fucked with by the law. Anyone who has ridden this area knows its in the middle of BFE and we arent bothering anyone.. fucking assholes.

One last note of disgust - the sheriff also told me last month Polaris hauled an 18 wheeler and 30 or so Razr's to do a photo shoot and they told them they were kicking up too much dust and had to find somewhere else to do the shoot. They came all the way from the east coast too...

What a bunch of tossers... I speak for myself when I say its time to get involved and fight these people before there is no where left to ride. trying to control dust in the middel of the desert... what a bunch of fucks..

Sorry for the bad news...
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

Hey man I would rather know now instead of later. I'm a SA kind of guy so no worries there. I looked into the registration requirements for AZ and it said if you are out of state then you are held to your states requirements. Well my state (Nevada) has no requirements other than the SA. I called AZ to see what they had to say and they never returned my call. Hope I am cool.
2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

It is a sad fuckin day when you cant even go out in the middle of the desert and ride a damm dirtbike without getting fucked with by the law
that sucks
the 450 will have less power and will be harder to start, and will be heavier, but to make up for it it will require more maintenance.
4stroke=dead fish
britincali

Post by britincali »

We all got checked by a ranger 2 years ago at hoonfest.

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok