Hoonfest 2016

Gather Up for IGG'S BIRFDAY BASH @ DOVE SPRINGS!! March 16-18 2012
Rhino89523

Hoonfest 2016

Post by Rhino89523 »

Anyone over here interested? It looks like the dates will be the first weekend in February so the 6th and 7th. I guess it was originally a bunch of 500's but the last few years it has been just a cool trail ride and some camping in Arizona and most the bikes are orange or something other than 500's. The area is pretty cool and it is usually in like the low 70's to 80's that time of year. The trails range from not too bad to super fucking gnarly. If you like techy nasty ass shit this is definitely the ride to show up for. If you just want to hang out and drink beer it's cool for that too. Don't be afraid if you don't have a 500...no big deal. They usually have a hard or "A" ride for people who want to beat the shit out of their selves and their equipment and a "B" ride that is more flowy singly track rideable stuff.

It's a good time, I have been going for a few years now and have a blast, I am not a great rider but make it through the "A" loop in laughable fashion. I have been tagged the fastest sit down rider on the planet which is basically a backhanded compliment. Show up, it is located near an area called the milemarkers off the carefree hiway north of Phoenix. Get it on your calendar, get the clearance from your wife and we will see you there.

Matt
O.ne B.ig A.ss M.istake A.merica
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

Dates changed to Jan 30/31....not that anyone here cares.
O.ne B.ig A.ss M.istake A.merica
Sandblaster

Post by Sandblaster »

That would be a cool ride if it wasn't so far away...
I'd show up just to stir the pot :lol:
The four stroke engine: That's one stroke for producing power and three for wearing the engine out.