Turkey Day 2013

Gather Up for IGG'S BIRFDAY BASH @ DOVE SPRINGS!! March 16-18 2012
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

Cyd cant leave town over Thanksgiving she is on call, so if you move it we are out, its all good what ever you all decide.
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
freeride588

Post by freeride588 »

The salton sea/ ocotillo area is fricking unbelievable. Look at the area around truckhaven and salton sea beach area. Great riding and i would love to show you guys some great areas that not everyone has been. It doesnt matter when im down whenever.
Kevin
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Thinking about doing this fer sure. I know there is a lot of senic places out there that I have not seen before. And my wife will enjoy that as well.

Do we camp at the persons house?
freeride588

Post by freeride588 »

Depends on what kind of camping. If you have a trailer there is plenty off street parking for your rig and if your tent camping there is space everywhere. His family owns the house behind him as well so we can always spill over. There are decent restaurants local along with a market with everything you need.
Kevin
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

This ride is being rescheduled..... The Lewis's want to come ride with us, now just isnt the time.
arleybeer40

Post by arleybeer40 »

Memorial ride?
Brit must be gay because he always says hes gonna have a fag
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Good question.

But I'll be out somewhere near Lenwood off the 15 starting thurs afternoon if its not snowing in the pass.