PISMO! The weekend of July 26TH 2013! DO IT!

Gather Up for IGG'S BIRFDAY BASH @ DOVE SPRINGS!! March 16-18 2012
dannygraves

PISMO! The weekend of July 26TH 2013! DO IT!

Post by dannygraves »

So, I have been talkign to some local friends and we came up with this date. I will probably head out wednesday after work and return sunday. Whos in?
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
freeride588

Post by freeride588 »

In!!!! I will bring at least one other person, lets do this.
Kevin
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

This sounds good....
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

Yeah maybe, ill keep it in mind :cool:
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
Larry147

Braap

Post by Larry147 »

I'd like to join the trip. I've had my 06 500afc finished for about 7 months now and haven't made it to the beach yet.

I have a buddy that would like to come too. We live in Fresno, if there are anyone local guys that want to ride some time just shoot me a message.

Larry
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

My son Cam has his bikes in Fresno and goes there just about every weekend
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
redrocket190

Post by redrocket190 »

In.
Michael Stiles
2007 Honda CR500R-AF
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

sweet!!
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Yeah I want to do this.
Trinity Racing mild porting FMF
62 pilot, EGH needle, 172 main
03 Gen III CR250 frame

2013 Dodger Charger 5.7 Hemi

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Your Amsoil Customer # 350882
Algava

Post by Algava »

Gava's are in, can't wait for this trip and some fresh air....
I want a paddle tire for a cr80 and kx65 if anybody has one and r interested to swap with a 18-19 " one, I have a bunch of them in great conditions up to 10 cups or other cr500 parts you may be looking for.

Braappp
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

#2-25634106
Confirmed OFF-ROAD VEHICLE SITE
OCEANO DUNES SVRA, CA
Nonspecific+
Arriving: Thu Jul 25 2013

Leaving: Sun Jul 28 2013

Length of Stay 3 (nights)

Primary Daniel Graves

:wink:

everyone else coming, please PM me your number. Is anyone getting there earlier than Thursday night?
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

guys, who is actually coming for sure. I have had nearly everyone flake and I am thinking about not going... Its a lot way to drive to have a camp of me and my 2 boys.
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

I better pass.

Ever since the day after Mothers day my right leg is trashed. Apparently the Sciatic. I have been able to work but in a lot of pain the first month and had to lean forward like at a 45 angle just to relief enough pain to walk. I stand straight up now but can still feel it and sometimes the leg goes numb. The shit keeps going back and forth, soem days are good and others not so. But for the last few days I haven't had to take anything for it.

It really had me messed up to the point of thinking I my have to sell the bike but at this point my jus have to stay off moto tracks which sucks big time cause thats my roots and favorite. I dunno.

All I hear is surgruy to fix it.

Maybe try Milestone and see how it goes.
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

iggys-amsoil wrote:I better pass.

Ever since the day after Mothers day my right leg is trashed. Apparently the Sciatic. I have been able to work but in a lot of pain the first month and had to lean forward like at a 45 angle just to relief enough pain to walk. I stand straight up now but can still feel it and sometimes the leg goes numb. The shit keeps going back and forth, soem days are good and others not so. But for the last few days I haven't had to take anything for it.

It really had me messed up to the point of thinking I my have to sell the bike but at this point my jus have to stay off moto tracks which sucks big time cause thats my roots and favorite. I dunno.

All I hear is surgruy to fix it.

Maybe try Milestone and see how it goes.
I am recoverying from back surgery for the exact same thing .....hernatied disc at L4-L5 pushing in on my sciactic nerve making my left foot go completely numb. Surgery went great now all I have to do is some physical therapy to start strengthen the back muscles. I had been dealing with this since before last Christmas now I feel really good foot is still a little numb but getting better all the time. I tried everything from just rest to chiro .....chiro helped some but surgery has helped me tons.
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
Kuma

Post by Kuma »

Sucks to get old, I had this so bed last year, it was very painful sitting on the couch, almost wrecked driving and decided to start taking the train for a while L5/S1 :cry:
Chiropractor I think helped somewhat, biggest thing was trying to get the inflammation under control, had to live on Norco just to get by for some time. there were too medications that I felt helped, one was Raumafan plus, which is supposed to be a natural food supplement from Mexico but it has since been pulled by the FDA, they say it loaded with steroids, the other is a prescription anti-inflammatory called diclofenec, where 3200 mg of ibuprofen was not doing anything for me 2 of these a day, 75 mg each and I noticed a change right away. I'm trying to shy away from surgery, I was able to get out to the dunes for about the second half of the season.
Sorry for the hijack.
Back on track, I'm not making this trip because I'm actually going there the week before :wink:
Danny, if you can change your plans and want to join us your more than welcome, will be with the Pilot Odyssey group there should be about 20 or so mini buggies and at least 1 CR500.
Gen 2 AF, yes it's a SH, so I can call it an AF Damm it!