woods fatbars

Helmets, Safety Gear, Seats, Pegs, Bars and all the Other Stuff.
2strokeforever

woods fatbars

Post by 2strokeforever »

looking for 28" fatbars, i need enough room to mount everything without the levers being on an angle, found a few 7/8 but no fatbars
the 450 will have less power and will be harder to start, and will be heavier, but to make up for it it will require more maintenance.
4stroke=dead fish
jarnott71

Post by jarnott71 »

try trailtech .com?
no wing no prayer
bgraley

Post by bgraley »

yeah but check out trailtech.net if you go to .com you end up at a trailer site. you want lights and dirtbike stuff do to the .net. I havn't checked out what they have yet, just the site it self.
Gmbond

Post by Gmbond »

Some guys swear by using mini high bars (yz80 bend seems to be a fave). As the center section is tighter radius and the straight parts are longer to give more room for controls.
2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

Some guys swear by using mini high bars (yz80 bend seems to be a fave). As the center section is tighter radius and the straight parts are longer to give more room for controls.
thats what i was going for but once i get a scotts sub mount theyll be way too high
the 450 will have less power and will be harder to start, and will be heavier, but to make up for it it will require more maintenance.
4stroke=dead fish
2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

well i got the tusk race low bend, and cut them 7/8 on each end, the barkbuster mounts barely work now but that still works
so far there good, havent bent yet and only cost $40
4stroke=dead fish