Disturbed-Asylum

ABBA to Sex Pistols to Patsy Cline......

Go for it!!
NightBiker07

Disturbed-Asylum

Post by NightBiker07 »

Well, what does everyone think?

Favorite song on the album so far is Asylum. the album as a whole is awesome though, they sing about a lot of stuff that actually means shit in this album.

After learning the lyrics to NEVER AGAIN, i realized they are referring to the denial of the holocaust campaign that is spreading through the US, Canada, And Eastern Europe
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
Travis

Post by Travis »

I heard that they were dickheads at their shows to people who were trying to get autographs and stuff. Not heard the new album though.
Travis

89 CR500
01 Banshee
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

Travis wrote:I heard that they were dickheads at their shows to people who were trying to get autographs and stuff. Not heard the new album though.
I have heard the exact opposite. hmm.....
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
Travis

Post by Travis »

NightBiker07 wrote:
Travis wrote:I heard that they were dickheads at their shows to people who were trying to get autographs and stuff. Not heard the new album though.
I have heard the exact opposite. hmm.....
I have absolutely no real experience with these guys. Only hear say. You never know. lol
Travis

89 CR500
01 Banshee