R.I.P PAUL GRAY

ABBA to Sex Pistols to Patsy Cline......

Go for it!!
dean

R.I.P PAUL GRAY

Post by dean »

R.I.P PAUL GRAY (#2bassist for slipknot)april 8 1972-may24 2010.he will forever be in the hearts of ALL the MAGGOTS!!gone but never forgotton.Taken too soon. :headbang:
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Re: R.I.P PAUL GRAY

Post by AlisoBob »

dean wrote:Taken too soon.
Taken too soon? He was a friggin' drug addict who died with a needle hanging from his arm....
dean

Post by dean »

it dont matter how he died!he died to soon!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

dean wrote:it dont matter how he died!he died to soon!
Sure it does.... A junkie who throws his life away and a Serviceman who has his life taken from him while defending our country are two completly different scenarios.
dean

Post by dean »

i didnt compare his death to that of someone defending our country!and you call him a junkie??did you know him personally???you know you cant believe everything you read in the press!!!i met the guy and he was a good bloke,all im doing is recognising the death of a member of one of the greatest metal bands ever,im not doing it start an argument over his death vs anyone elses.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Guy leaves behind a pregnant wife.... and this is the guy you have in your heart forever??? Dude's a tool.
dean

Post by dean »

l agree leaving behind his pregnant wife is not a good thing,but did he kill himself delibratley??we are all intitled to our opinion,mine just differs from yours!!
TYSTYX

Post by TYSTYX »

dean wrote:l agree leaving behind his pregnant wife is not a good thing,but did he kill himself delibratley??we are all intitled to our opinion,mine just differs from yours!!

Yo retard.....he was always pumping drugs into his system......so yes, he did indeed kill himself deliberately
99 CR500R
2006 Honda CBR 1000RR Fireblade

My Drinking team has a Racing problem !

dean

Post by dean »

oh yes ,you knew him did ya!!!how the fuck would you know he was always pumping drugs into his system!!!!retard!! :roll:
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Uh....... because he was high and drunk when he had his car crash, and obviously didnt learn anything.

Dude was a waste of space.
TYSTYX

Post by TYSTYX »

Damn dean you're pretty defensive over a fucking junkie band member ......did you used to jerk off while looking at his picture ????
99 CR500R
2006 Honda CBR 1000RR Fireblade

My Drinking team has a Racing problem !

dean

Post by dean »

ha ha nice one cock wobbler
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

I don't have a dog in this fight but I thought cock wobbler was pretty funny!
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

A girl I hung out with in high school was a groupie for them before they released their first album, she gave me a tape with an early recording of "wait and bleed" on it that was pretty badass. I liked the bands music and some of the members sounded pretty cool, but I don't feel bad for an OD'd junkie any more that a morbidly obese person who dies of a heart attack.
Beer and cigarettes are going to kill my dad, they have already started, I'd be surprised if he makes it another few years, but he refuses to quit, so I can't feel sorry for him. They WILL kill him, but he still downs a 12 pack of high life and 2 packs of kools a day. This guy is no different, infact, far worse.
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80