KMET

ABBA to Sex Pistols to Patsy Cline......

Go for it!!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

KMET

Post by AlisoBob »

This is a "So-Cal" thing.... but 100.3 FM has been having a KMET day.... Its been so bitichin'.....

:headbang:

KMET was the best radio station.... ever..... KLOS sux dicks...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KMET_(defunct)

A movie is coming out about it .....

I miss KMET.....

:cry:
CR500R7

Post by CR500R7 »

The saying goes " all good things must come to an end ".
Why the hell does it is what I want to know. :?
You don't realise what you have, until you lose it. :cry:
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Heard about that the other day, but what day.

If KLOS wasn't coping JACK it might, a big might at that, might not suck so bad. Hell even KCAL has been better, but you can't pick it up until you pass the weight station on the 91 going east. :lol:

And at least KLOS has free from radio with Jim Ladd formerly of KMET.

Hey! How much do you think I can get for my Glow in the Dark KLOS T-Shirt from like 1980? :lol:

:doh: ~ Bob
rpeterson

Post by rpeterson »

:headbang: 100.3 kicks ass

RP
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

the yellow lights of long beach
KNAC
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
sabreguy

Re: KMET

Post by sabreguy »

AlisoBob wrote:I miss KMET.....:cry:
When I first moved out here KMET was what I listened to now I listen to KLOS but they just play the same music over and over.
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
CR500R7

Post by CR500R7 »

Isn't that what most radio stations do, play the same music over and over and over and over and over and over.........................................
Well you get the idea.
We had one station KRAP FM 98.7 KRAP FM, when they first started they would tell you who they were 200 times an hour.
At the end of there first year they were up to 300 times an hour, what is the point of telling the people who, are already listening to you, who you are.
Advertising yourself to the people who already listen to you, BRILLIANT IDEA who thought that up.
Find out and SHOOT THE BASTARD.
You need to advertise yourself to people who don't listen to you to gain a bigger audiance, not the ones who do.
Another station 5M SPU has this DICKHEAD SHIT LEWIS who after every song he plays says STEREO 1125 5M SPU, and his voice is absolutely appalling to listen to.
Needless to say I don't listen to the first one, and only listen to the second one when that F@#KWIT has finished his shift or before he starts a shift.
The problem is there is only 2 radio stations in our area.
One is an AM station and the other is an FM station and they both broardcast out of the same building with the same annoucers, how F@#KED is that.
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

In the mid 70's there was a station in San Jose', CA. much like KNAC, but with call letters KOME, needless to say the FCC wasn't happy with there saying "DON'T TOUCH THAT DIAL, IT HAS KOME ON IT!" :lol: