On Any Sunday

ABBA to Sex Pistols to Patsy Cline......

Go for it!!
Rhino89523

On Any Sunday

Post by Rhino89523 »

Just caught the last half of On any Sunday on Speed and that movie is still great! Steve McQueen...man say what you want that dude could moto. Malcom Smith and the bunch riding in jeans and sweatshirts with open face helmets and no goggles, roost deflectors on the shields! Those guys were gnarly and crazy and if this doesn't belong in the Culture area on a dirtbike site I don't know what does.
racein01

Post by racein01 »

hear ya man... great movie. :D
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

When i went to Malcolms shop with Bob and Eric i bought the box set, On Any Sunday 1, On Any Sunday - Motocross, Malcolm, & More, and On Any Sunday - Revisited.
I already had On Any Sunday 2 at home :wink:

My boy and i watch some of it weekly
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

awesome
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

I had to get OAS on yesterday, the boy asked to watch the car jump the bridge on the blues brothers, one of the few parts of the movie i let him watch, then the bike shows
bgraley

Post by bgraley »

I just watched the revisit on netflix. It was cool to see the deleted shots and hear about the making and the thought process that went into it.
If you get a chance, check out the baja movie by bruce brown too. the filmed it at the second running of the 1000.